- Efficient stewardship of human and natural resources
- Sound prevention practices - which create a foundation for health at home, at work, in school and beyond - allow every person to reach their potential. It is that potential that inspires our organizational effort.
- There is great benefit in bringing business, medicine, and public health sectors together to develop prevention strategies and policies that establish a strong foundation for health.
- Evidence-based practices and policies will always underpin IWHI’s activities, however we will also seek to innovate in areas where there may be no established evidence base.
- IWHI is independent and non-partisan
- IWHI will remain efficient and nimble as it grows - building no more structure than is necessary to accomplish our purpose.